Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ice cream, anyone?

For as long as I can remember, Ice cream has been "the family vice". We have it at almost any family function that involves food. And why not?? It's a delightful dessert! It's a beloved tradition that has even been the source of plotting and planning. For example - On more than one occasion, while visiting at Nancy's and we were up late that we would extend our Sunday night until it became Monday morning just so that we could make a trip to the store for "3 (half gallons) for $5". This was a while back, as you can see by the price.
As far as I'm concerned, I have no intention of giving up ice cream. In being allergic to sugar, milk and chocolate, I make my own with ingredients I can have. But I have made a solemn promise to myself that on resurrection day, I'm headed for the nearest ice cream parlour for a yummy hot fudge sundae!

No comments: