Thursday, June 30, 2011

Dinner At Bovino's

After shopping at the BX, having lunch at Subway, and then more shopping at the Commisary we went to dinner at Bovino's. It's one of those Brazillian-type places where they bring on the MEAT! Dave loves these restaurants, so even though they're not my first choice, I can now say I've been. I'm not at all a fan of Japanese food either but the rice and a couple of other dishes there were very good.


We especially loved the pineapple. It was warm and covered with cinnamon!




We went walking after dinner on a beach with sinking sand! They must truck it in. The beach is beautifully terraced and it looked like the sand gets quickly washed away. It must not have been settled or something because Shannon and I both walked in the water and sank down into the sand up to our knees. It's a bit unnerving to feel the ground you're standing on giving way like that!

But I found 1 yen on the way back to the car so I figure: "Find 1 yen and pick it up, all that day we'll have good luck!"

No comments: