Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Three Weeks Tomorrow

Herbals are a miracle! When I saw the dentist last week the dental assistant, Toni, thought it had been a whole month since the surgery because the healing was so advanced. Boy was she surprised when I told her it had only been 13 days! Now after one more week I am happy to say that there is almost no pain anywhere, including the spot where Dr. Bell did an extra something that was very sore for a while.
I'm so thankful for a great oral surgeon, a great dentist, Dr. Moraza, and for how Heavenly Father has provided perfectly for the care of each of us.
P.S. When I went to get some calcium tablets the other day, the Spirit whispered, "Why would you use these when you have herbal calcium in the other room?" I hadn't put it in capsules yet, but I did so immediately afterwards because there is no better endorsement than that!

No comments: