Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Children Are Nestled...

I believe in Santa Claus.
I always have.
Christmastime for me is a wonder, even magical, filled with festive surprises. Paige, Abbie and Mollie are here with Celeste and Jeremie, to celebrate this most happy of holidays. The girls are sleeping and I am anxious to retire to my bed as well, to await the arrival of that Jolly Old Elf! I especially look forward to the opening of gifts, to see the pleasure and happiness on the faces of loved ones. What a blessing it is indeed, to live during such abundant and favorable times, knowing that it may not always be so, but thanking Divine Providence for all the goodness He sends. May our family and friends, wherever they may be, find joy in giving and serving on this day of days which began with the birth of our Lord, Jesus Christ, for He is the Master Giver of good gifts.

No comments: