Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Writing On The Wall

This Christmas most of the season was spent with Dawn and Garret. They came home with us after Thanksgiving.
Garret is sweet and so lovable. His little giggle and play are full of charm and rambunctiousness. I love it when he asks me to bounce him by coming and sitting on my foot, and how he will climb up into my lap when he's tired and just rest his head on my shoulder.
His games of cupboard raiding and phone snatching have come to a close at our house and I miss him. I'm sure it won't take too long to find a sign of his being here to save until he comes again. Paige has a picture hanging up. Chandler has blue crayon on Mark's bedroom door from making our "Pin The Tail On Dudley" for our last Harry Potter Party, and Jacob scribbled on the tub tile with yellow bath crayon. All these things are saved there as reminders of those fun times, and that more are on the way.

No comments: