Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I can hardly wait!

I'm going to Disneyland! Yes, I am! I haven't been there since I was in high school but that was only for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon. I am going to Disneyland, and it has nothing to do with winning the Superbowl or any other great accomplishment except that I have a daughter who included us in their family vacation. We have gone to Great America a number of times and with many family members. We've also gone to Marine World/Africa USA and the Stienhart Aquarium, other museums, zoos, parks and beaches, but never to Disneyland.
David and I have talked about the idea of going sometime since we live so close to Anaheim and had thought it was about time, then Celeste said they were going and it would be fun if we all went together. I can hardly wait for tomorrow!

1 comment:

Hanaike House said...

That is very exciting! Have a great time!