Thursday, October 8, 2009

Special Thanks

Tomorrow I am missing Seminary to do something with my family and I wish to recognize those who help make this possible. I have had the GREATEST substitutes teach Seminary for me and this little post is to thank them for their sacrifice of time (and sleep). My classes of students mean the world to me and I don't ask just anyone to do this. So I want them to know how I appreciate them for it. The list includes Bishop Brett Taylor, Bishop Kim Flora, Bishop Bill Adkins, Brian Brazil, Larry Flood, Cindy Hampton, Paul Reagan, Katy Winter, and Brother Lyman. Brother Lanning, Brother Rogers, Walter Hepworth, Shannon and Mark have also helped me with lessons and/or food as have various missionaries and returned missionaries to whom I am grateful. (And if I have left anyone out, please let me know!)
Very special thanks I wish to extend to my husband, David, for all the help he gives me, from setting up chairs to cooking reward breakfasts, and recording sound effects and the spoken word to successfully trouble-shooting with the video equipment. (And for his patience at home :)

No comments: