Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's Been A Very Nice Day!





Much of the day has been quiet and uneventful. I woke up to a Happy Birthday phone call from Sam. Abbie and Mollie also called (Paige was busy taking her third bath so as to be ready for her friend's baptism for which she had been asked to offer one of the prayers.) I talked to Dawn and Mark today, and Shannon yesterday. (We already know about HER gift!) And Suzanne's family? Well, let's just say, they outdid themselves with cards and singing from all the kids and a card and autobio. of Julie Andrews, pre-Mary Poppins, plus some cash towards a poster for our master bedroom. It's of the black beach on the lee shore of Oahu that she took when we visited there. David gave me a much needed jewelry box - not that I have an overabundance of jewelry, or that it's expensive, I just didn't have a place for what I have, and now I do! And we went to one of our favorite places, Black Bear Diner, for dinner. I love to order breakfast,and tonight I didn't have to make a cake... I had multi grain almond pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream!!
The day was ended with a breathtaking sunset and a good movie.

No comments: