Sunday, February 13, 2011

It's Personal

Well, I can't sleep on it. So what's the problem, you may ask? It has to do with eating "travel food" and reading a good book - no, not a good book, a great one!
Remember back a couple of posts? You know, the photo of a book called The China Study? After getting as far as the forward and intro., I am excited to share a scientifically sound collection of research from over the last 50 years that raises the "field experts", or, those from an earlier time who only knew from generations of experience. Once again, I'm talking about that dreaded word "diet".
It's a bit dark in this kitchen where I'm sitting at the computer, and since it's indigestion mixed with excitement that is keeping me up, I'll simply say this, it will save your life. I love knowing that laboratory tests and studies from Cornell and MIT have conclusive and irrefutable proof that what we eat is the reason for the sad state of health affairs in our nation. It informs us of the root cause of all degenerative disease. I realize that this is a huge claim, but I'm not alone in making it. Our diet really is a personal thing and I respect that, but when it comes right down to the quality of life I will experience as I get older, and whether or not I will be too sick to be able to enjoy my grandchildren and their children, there is nothing except the gospel that is more personally important to me.

No comments: