Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Quiet Sabbath Morning

It's been such a very busy week there's hardly been a moment to breathe. It's been a good week, just busy. We've shopped, written and mailed letters, prepared for and held our Primary activity, taken pictures of the activity which are now printed and ready to go on our bulletin board, spent some time doing a temple session, attended and spoke at a baptism, and took Chandler and Jacob to a High School play, which was quite fun.
So I let myself sleep in this morning and now, as I sit here at this computer in blissful silence, I am allowing myself to do abolutely nothing for about an hour before I need to get ready for church. I love the many and varried opportunities this life brings. I'm truly thankful to be able to be busy much of the time, but I'm also thankful for this quiet Sabbath morning.

No comments: