Monday, August 16, 2010

Hospital Humor

We've had some fun times here, too!
- On one occasion they wheeled me downstairs for some tests. I could smell open bottles of rubbing alcohol and they had country music playing in the background and I gave them a hard time about their "wild parties"!
- I guess at one point I had so many tubes in and around me that it reminded the nurses of Christmas lights, so we decided I should be decorated like a Christmas tree. They arranged my "lights" and then they used my catheter bag for one ornament and my IV bag for another! Yuck!
- Over at Healthsouth Rehab Hospital one of the Physical Therapists reminded me to lean just a little more to the left or right for better radio reception!
- On June 30th my halo was taken off and replaced by a hard collar. There were some who supposed I was a fallen angel because of stiff-neckedness! Even Dr. Mark Johnson said so! (haha!) He sent me home 3 days later!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I love it! I'm glad there were some more light hearted moments! Everybody needs a good laugh every once in a while, huh?