Friday, August 21, 2009

My Basket

There is a calm in my day today; a calm that hasn't been felt for several weeks. My handouts have been sent in for copying, colating and stapling and my basket awaits it's filling. Tomorrow is our all-day training for Seminary and Institute teachers and so in less than 24 hours I will be done with my workshop.

Honestly, I don't know why I stress so much over these things because inevitably, all those loose ends, both big and small, come together and are even tied with a nice, pretty bow. That's just how Heavenly Father works in your life. He helps you with the workable and best ideas, He knows your intentions and even leads you to know what will be okay to leave out.

Soon I will be going up to the church cupboard to pull out various items for display and to borrow a tablecloth to place beneath those items and adding them to the collection. I have completed several projects that I think will be fun and spiritually profitable. All-in-all, the basket may not be filled yet, but my heart is.

2 comments:

Hanaike House said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

You are so great :) Lucky kids to have a seminary teacher like you.
~Melissa