Friday, August 14, 2009

Anticipation

I can't sleep. Ordinarily I sleep very well, so what's up? I'm up. It's like someone turned the tap on full blast and my cup bubbleth over! My mind is going on and on with how Seminary will go in the morning... wait a minute, it IS morning. I could be upset by this little interruption in the usual pattern of zzzzzzzzzzz's, but since this happens so rarely I'm going with it (I couldn't sleep now anyway; I tried).
What pictures am I going to take of the breakfast? Will I actually remember the camara? Will I go to look at the pictures just to realize there was no memory card, or did I forget to put in the at-the-moment charging batteries? Will I say the right things? What song will be best for prelude music? Do I have enough copies of the orientation outline?, etc., etc..
What is up with this?! I am a perpetual list-writer for this very reason! And I am NOT the worrying kind, it's nothing more than I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR SEMINARY! It's like a little kid waiting for Christmas, or their first birthday party or for the candy store to open. I am on pins and needles with the thrill of a new year!
Okay, this does seem a bit over the top, but I really am awake at 2, no, now almost 4 AM because I look forward to class at 6.
Celeste will be here around 11 and she's bringing Paige, Abbie and Mollie. With this most recent flow of adrenalin I'm sure we'll have a great time until I drop dead in bed Friday night!

No comments: