Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mark's First Letter Home

Well, I made it through the first day and a half of BCT without much recognition, and that is a good thing. I am here safely and hating life, but hey, that is what I wanted and that is what I am getting - the best combat training in the world. We get yelled at and punished a lot but that is what we need to get stronger. ARMY STRONG. I know that Heavenly Father is blessing me now and that He is helping me get through this hard time. I know that when you see me next I will be a completely different person, more confident, strong and wise. I love you, Mom and Dad and the rest of the family. You are all my strength.
With Love, Your Soldier, Jonathan Chandler

Here is his address:
RN 307 PV2 J. Chandler
F Company, 2nd BN 58th IN REGT
5480 Roush Drive
Fort Benning, Ga. 31905

No comments: