Friday, May 8, 2009

Not completely new beginnings

In the course of my days I have dabbled in scrapbooking and journaled by the hit-and-miss method (missing mostly). So, maybe this cyber thing will help me get on with it. I have considered keeping a journal to be important, but now perhaps, I will actually set aside specific time for it. Besides, I like the idea of our family living close together online since we can't seem to do it geographically.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Newly sprouted and feeling rather green, I am at long last making an attempt to sew the seeds of recorded thought. Paper and ink may one day become my ground but for now, let's just experiment on a little corner of cyber-soil."

1 comment:

Hanaike House said...

Donna, I'm so glad that you have a blog! Suzanne got me hooked on blogging as well, but I need her to come back so that she can help me get a cute background for mine. It sure is fun keeping in touch with each other this way. And no, that last picture is not of Reggie, it is of one of our girls after a make-over-gone-wrong; especially the collagen in the lips. Ha! Ha!