Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Shopping, Shopping, Shopping!

Today we did the entire walk around Aloha Stadium for the Swap Meet. (If you go, be sure to slather on the sunscreen!) It's really no different than the many others I've been to except the merchandise is Hawaiian souvenirs. When I went the first time I couldn't believe all the fun and beautiful things for sale! I wished I could buy far more than practical. All in all, I'm glad we went, and I'm especially glad Dave is getting to go to all these places this time. We really got in on some pretty good prices, too.
It was hot and we're beat, so for dinner it's chicken nuggets, macaroni and cheese from a box and frozen veggies, but it fills the empty space and keeps the natives happy! Adam was so glad to be home that he danced all over the living room!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for showing me that