Thursday, June 18, 2009

We're going to see Suzanne and the kids!

Today is packing day. We're excited about this trip because we will be able to go to some great places and make lifelong memories with Suzanne's family in Hawaii! They live between North Oahu and Central Oahu, near the city of Wahiawa which is in small bold print on the map. We are leaving home tomorrow morning around 7 a.m. for the airport, flying out just after noon and then arriving at 3 p.m. Hawaii time. The flight will take about 5 hours.
David and I are escaping by ourselves to the Polynesian Cultural Center for part of our trip. (A belated anniversary celebration!) And with the family we want to go to Pearl Harbor, the Dole Pineapple Plantation, Waikiki Beach, and other not-as-populated beaches, if they aren't tired of sight-seeing in their own backyard. I'm sure we will be heading off to Aloha Stadium for the swap meet where we can get great prices on souvenirs. This time I will post pictures :)
Aloha!

We love you and will miss you, Jared. We pray for your safety as you are there in Iraq. Thank you so much for your service!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys are so lucky. I hope that I get the chance to go visit them while they are there. Hey, will you get me a post card and a magnet from Hawaii? That would be awsome!
Have a GREAT time!

Anonymous said...

I love you.