Tuesday, June 23, 2009

On Oahu Friday, Saturday and Sunday

We are greeted at the airport by Suzanne, Kamryn, Jacob and Adam.

Later on Friday we picked up Chandler from YMCA summer camp at Camp Erdman.





Saturday we went to the beach and a barbecue at Iroquois Point where I taught Chandler to body surf. Jacob got into it, too. We had a blast!

David enjoys a few moments with a book.

Adam loves his freedom but this water is swift and gets deep in a hurry. At least with a leash he can run on his own - to a point!

The barbecue was great, we got to meet some of Suzanne's friends, and just relax.

Sunday we all went to church.

Sunday evening David read scriptures with the family.

1 comment:

Hanaike House said...

Hey Donna, do you know that my first memory of being at the beach is with you? I was afraid of the water and you somehow got me to go down to the waves. Once the water barely touched my feet you were able to convince me that it was okay. Great memory.